Friday 27 November 2009

On My Contents Page

Listed below is what i would like to include on my contents page and what i would like it to look like.




Colours : I will be using bright bold strong colours on a dark background, for three reasons.




  1. It will make the writing stand out and clear to the reader of what is written.

  2. My teenage audience would like to see colourful, bright pages; appeal to them.

  3. Seems fun, playful and welcoming to the reader


Images : I will include some images which are relevant to what may be included in the magazine articles. Seeing pictures immediately draw the readers attention, so this will give me a chance to make certain articles/ parts of the magazine stand out more.



Information on the page (My First Draft) :


  • Past and Upcoming Gigs

  1. Rhianna's performance in Manchester

  2. T.I comes to perform in O2 Arena

  3. Chris Brown live at Wembely

  • Interviews

  1. 50 Cent and his Son

  2. Neyo

  3. Alica Keys

  4. Lil Wayne

  • Celebrity couples
  1. Beyonce and Jayz

  2. Chris Brown and Rhianna

  3. Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey

  • Songs

  1. Charts

  2. New Singles

  3. Most sold Albums


  • Extras
  1. Celebs fashion
  2. Celeb hairstyles
  3. Chipmunk Vs. Tinchy Stryda
  4. Celebs caught slipping


  • Up comming Celebs
  1. Team Two Two
  2. Rude Boyz

No comments:

Post a Comment